WELCOME TO KUVO'S COMMUNITY PAGE
Become a part of the LATINO AMERICANS project. Make a video describing what being Latino means to you, share your family traditions, tell us how you celebrate your heritage and culture or let us know about your role models. We want to hear from you Colorado!
IF YOU'RE FAMILIAR WITH UPLOADING VIDEOS, start here:
IF YOU'RE NOT FAMILIAR WITH UPLOADING VIDEOS, HELP IS BELOW.
Step 1. Sign up for a YouTube Account
1. Go to www.youtube.com.
2. To sign up, click Sign In in the upper right corner of YouTube. Then follow the steps below, depending on whether you have a Google Account:
I already have a Google Account - just sign in with your Google Account email address and password.
I don't have a Google Account - click Create Account. You can then enter some basic information to create your new Google Account. You'll be asked to create a Google username when signing up. This is for your new Gmail email address only - it will not be your public name on YouTube. Once you're done setting up your Google Account, click Back to YouTube to get started with your new account.
Step 2. Uploading a Video to your YourTube account
How to upload videos from your PC
1. Sign into YouTube.
2. Click the Upload link at the top of the page.
3. Select the video you'd like to upload from your computer. You can also record a video from your webcam, or create a video slideshow.
Once the upload is completed we will send you an email to notify you that your video is done uploading and processing. You can then forward that email to friends or family for easy sharing. If you prefer not to receive notification, you can opt out by visiting your email settings.
How to upload videos from phones
Want to upload a video you've recorded on your phone? If you have an Android or iOS device, you can use the YouTube App or YouTube Capture. For other devices, use email or MMS.
How to Upload Videos from an Android
The easiest way to upload videos from an Android device is to use the YouTube app. However, if you'd like, you can also upload the video by emailing the video (instructions are in the section below).
1. Open the YouTube app by tapping the YouTube icon from a Home or All Apps screen.
2. Tap YouTube at the top left of the screen, then your Account name.
3. Tap the Upload icon at the top of the screen and select the video you want to upload.
4. Tap Upload.
How to Upload Videos from iPhones and iPads
The easiest way to upload videos from an iOS device is to download and use the YouTube Capture app. You can also upload videos using email or Multimedia Messaging by following the instructions below.
How to Upload Videos using Email or Multimedia Messaging (MMS)
Here's how to send the video from your device to a special email address that's provided with your YouTube account.
Part 1: Find your unique email address for uploading videos
1. On a desktop computer, visit your YouTube Settings.
2. Under the "Account Information" section, find "Mobile uploads". You'll see an email address that looks something like firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Don't see an email address? Click the Create Mobile Profile button and enter the information required. Click the Create Profile button to create an email address.
Part 2: Upload the video
1. To upload the video, email the video to the address you found in Part 1. You'll receive a confirmation SMS or email letting you know the video was successfully uploaded.
You can edit the video and its settings by visiting YouTube on a desktop computer.
Thank you for being a part of the KUVO/KVJZ Community! Please submit your questions and/or comments about our merger with Rocky Mountain PBS and the I-News Network.