KUVO’s Community Advisory Board (CAB) strives to be the voice of the station’s diverse array of communities. Comprised of dedicated volunteers and avid listeners, this body helps to ensure that KUVO’s programming schedule, special events, educational efforts are reflective of the communities that we are responsive to. The CAB also advises station staff on how KUVO’s mission to “provide distinctive music, news and informational programming reflecting the values and cultural diversity of their listener community” can be fulfilled.
Open Meetings: All KUVO Community Advisory Board meetings are open to the public and occur the third Thursday of every month from 8 to 9:30 AM in the Five Points Media Center. There are no meetings in July or December. Email email@example.com for meeting details or for any related questions and comments.
Meeting Minutes: Past meeting minutes can be viewed here.
Chair: Djamila Ricciardi
Vice-Chair: Matt Herzberger
Secretary: Claire Lanier
Tina Cartagena, KUVO Liaison
Send Us a Message!
We value feedback from our community and are eager to hear from you. If you have any concerns, questions, or constructive suggestions about on-air content, station management, or other community issues, please fill out this form:
Join the Community Advisory Board
We regularly recruit community members to join the KUVO CAB! If you are interested, please fill out the online application.
Some qualities we are looking for in prospective candidates include:
- Engaged – Active participation in KUVO events
- Collaborative – Willingness to share your opinions with the rest of the CAB and the station.
- Outgoing – Since we represent the “voice of the community”, the ability to chat with folks and ask them how they feel about what KUVO is currently doing, programming, events, etc.
- Passionate – Commitment to KUVO and providing support through involvement with the Community Advisory Board.
- Dedicated – Attendance at CAB meetings (once a month)
Contact Information: CAB@KUVO.org