KUVO’s Community Advisory Board (CAB) strives to be the voice of the station’s listener community.
Comprised of dedicated volunteers, this board helps ensure our programming, events, education and mission are reflective of the communities we serve.
Do you have any comments, suggestions, ideas, complaints or feedback of any kind? The CAB wants to hear from you!
Contact Information: CAB@KUVO.org
Members: The CAB is made up of community members who generously volunteer their time.
Open Meetings: CAB meetings are open to the public and occur the third Thursday of every month from 8 to 9:30 AM at the KUVO station.
Meeting Minutes: Past meeting minutes can be viewed here.
We are actively recruiting new members for the KUVO CAB! If you are interested, please fill out the online application.
Some qualities we are looking for in prospective candidates include:
- Engaged – Active participation in KUVO events
- Collaborative – Willingness to share your opinions with the rest of the CAB and the station.
- Outgoing – Since we represent the “voice of the community”, the ability to chat with folks and ask them how they feel about what KUVO is currently doing, programming, events, etc.
- Passionate – Commitment to KUVO and providing support through involvement with the Community Advisory Board.
- Dedicated – Attendance at CAB meetings (once a month)