For over 33 years, dedicated volunteers have made a big difference at KUVO! With more than 400 active volunteers who make everyday operations possible, KUVO's success is deeply dependent on the community members who generously donate their time to help keep jazz alive. A huge THANKS goes out to the many dedicated women and men who have helped us offer the very best jazz, blues, Latin jazz, news and cultural programs.
Interested in becoming a volunteer? Start your jazz journey with us today!
- Blog Writer – We are looking for writers to contribute to our blog
- Festival, Concert & Event Outreach – KUVO booth set-up, breakdown, staffing/greeting visitors, transporting equipment (large vehicle or SUV needed)
- Festival, Concert & Events Outreach Manager – manage KUVO booth schedule, materials and volunteers, transport equipment (large vehicle or SUV needed)
- Food for Pledge Drives – Help make calls to local eateries for meals for volunteers & staff during Membership Pledge Drives
- Food Pick Up - Pick up meals for Membership Pledge Drives
- Hosts/Greeters – for Studio Club performances; you get to see in studio performances
- Membership Mailings - as needed
- Phone Bank – Answer phone on phone bank for Membership Pledge Drives to take donations and enter on online secured donation form
- Photographer/Videographer - special events, studio performances, etc.
- Special Events & Projects - as needed
- Use another computer that does not use Word XP and go to www.kuvo.org/volunteer
- Use the web browser on your notebook or smart phone and go to www.kuvo.org/volunteer
- Contact Susan Barber email@example.com for additional help
This will take you to the application. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE BOX FOR "KUVO VOLUNTEER!" Once you have entered your information, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK THE GREEN "SAVE" BUTTON AT THE END OF THE FORM! You will receive a confirmation email with your temporary password with brief instructions on how you can record your service hours online.
RECORD YOUR HOURS & UPDATE PROFILE (Your login name is your email address)
Thank you in advance for your assistance in helping us to better serve volunteers and KUVO. If you have any issues with this process, please do not hesitate to contact Arvida Rascón firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank You!