- 11:30 am / Gate Opens
- 12:00 pm / 12:45 pm – ThreeShots Band
- 1:30 pm / 2:30 pm – Willie May / Big Mama Thornton
- 3:15 pm / 4:15 pm – Carolyn Wonderland
- 5:00 pm / 6:00 pm – Southern Avenue
- 6:45 pm / 8:15 pm – Tab Benoit
- 12:45 pm / 1:30 pm – Blues 101 performance (TBD) Youth Band
- 2:30 pm / 3:15 pm – Nic Clark, Free Harmonic Lesson
- 4:15 pm / 5:00 pm – Racing With the Sun
- 6:00 pm / 6:45 pm – Matt Anderson
After Party! Próxima Parada — Doors open at 8:30 pm in the Event Center. The show starts at 9:00 pm
New location in the park at Island Grove Regional Park! It is adjacent to the Island Grove Event Center, on the east side. We will fence in the area and also be able to use the event center for bathrooms, special events, etc. Bring a comfy camping chair or picnic blanket and lounge in the grass with the shade of trees keeping you cool!
At the Greeley Blues Jam, our goal is to preserve Blues music as well as genres heavily influenced by it. We party with non-stop music in the arena paired with shopping, food, and the Blues 101 stage. Come out and experience everything the Greeley Blues Jam Music Festival has to offer!
The Greeley Blues Jam Music Festival is endorsed by Joe Bonamassa’s Keeping the Blues Alive Foundation.
Stay connected to KUVO’s programs and our community! Sign up for the Oasis E-News today!