For over 37 years, dedicated volunteers have made a big difference at KUVO! With more than 300 active volunteers who help make everyday operations possible. KUVO’s success is deeply dependent on the community members who generously donate their time to help keep jazz alive. A huge THANKS goes out to the many dedicated women and men who have helped us offer the very best jazz, blues, Latin jazz, news, and cultural programs.
Interested in becoming a volunteer? Start your jazz journey with us today!
- Website Posting—assisting in posting events on the KUVO website calendar at the office or from home
- Festival, Concert & Event Outreach—Join us at Festivals, City Park Jazz, and other events. Assist in staffing the KUVO booth! KUVO booth set-up, breakdown, staffing/greeting visitors, transporting equipment.
- Hosts/Greeters—for Studio Club performances. BONUS! You get to see in-studio performances
- Photographer/Videographer—special events, studio performances, etc.
- Live at the Vineyards—Silent Auction Assistant – Assist in managing a team of volunteers and procuring donations for the Live at the Vineyards Silent Auction and Everybody Wins game; attend and work an event. Contact Arvida for more info
- Live at the Vineyards—Silent Auction Team Member—Assist in managing procuring items for the Live at the Vineyards Silent Auction and Everybody Wins game; attend and work an event. Contact Arvida for more info
- Special Projects—as needed
If interested in any of our opportunities listed above, please contact Arvida Rascón – email@example.com for more information.
This will take you to the application. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE BOX FOR “KUVO VOLUNTEER!” Once you have entered your information, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK THE GREEN “SAVE” BUTTON AT THE END OF THE FORM! You will receive a welcome/confirmation email with your temporary password with brief instructions on how you can record your service hours online.
RECORD YOUR HOURS & UPDATE PROFILE (Your login name is your email address)
Thank you in advance for your assistance in helping us to better serve volunteers and KUVO. If you have any issues with this process, please do not hesitate to contact Arvida Rascón firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank You!