For over 35 years, dedicated volunteers have made a big difference at KUVO! With more than 400 active volunteers who help make everyday operations possible. KUVO’s success is deeply dependent on the community members who generously donate their time to help keep jazz alive. A huge THANKS goes out to the many dedicated women and men who have helped us offer the very best jazz, blues, Latin jazz, news, and cultural programs.
Interested in becoming a volunteer? Start your jazz journey with us today!
- Blog Writer – We are looking for writers to contribute to our blog, contact Steve Chavis email@example.com
- Festival, Concert & Event Outreach – Assist in staffing the KUVO booth! KUVO booth set-up, breakdown, staffing/greeting visitors, transporting equipment (large vehicle, hatchback or SUV is helpful)
- Festival, Concert & Events Outreach Assistant – Assist with managing the KUVO booth schedule, materials, and volunteers, transporting equipment (large vehicle or SUV needed)
- Meal Sponsors for Pledge Drives – Assist in making calls to local eateries for meal sponsorships for volunteers & staff during Membership Pledge Drives
- Food Pick Up – Pick up meals for Membership Pledge Drives
- Front Desk – Monday afternoons – 1 to 5pm
- Hosts/Greeters – for Studio Club performances; BONUS! You get to see in-studio performances – ON HOLD UNTIL AFTER THE MOVE TO NEW BUILDING
- Phone Bank – Assist with answering phones on the phone bank for Membership Pledge Drives; take donations and enter on a secured online donation form
- Membership Mailings – as needed
- Photographer/Videographer – special events, studio performances, etc.
- Live at the Vineyards—Silent Auction Manager – Assist in managing a team of volunteers for the Live at the Vineyards Silent Auction and Everybody Wins game; attend and work event. Contact Arvida for more info
- Live at the Vineyards—Silent Auction Team Member – Assist in procuring items for for the Live at the Vineyards Silent Auction and Everybody Wins game; attend and work event. Contact Arvida for more info
- Special Events & Projects – as needed
If interested in any of our opportunities listed above, please contact Arvida Rascón – firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This will take you to the application. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE BOX FOR “KUVO VOLUNTEER!” Once you have entered your information, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK THE GREEN “SAVE” BUTTON AT THE END OF THE FORM! You will receive a welcome/confirmation email with your temporary password with brief instructions on how you can record your service hours online.
RECORD YOUR HOURS & UPDATE PROFILE (Your login name is your email address)
Thank you in advance for your assistance in helping us to better serve volunteers and KUVO. If you have any issues with this process, please do not hesitate to contact Arvida Rascón email@example.com – Thank You!