Honor the rich legacy of KUVO founder and former CEO Flo Hernandez-Ramos through your planned gift to the Flo Legacy Fund, an endowment providing essential support to assure economic sustainability. There are several ways in which you can support KUVO through a planned gift.
TYPES OF PLANNED GIFTS:
Your gift will continue Flo’s legacy of supporting the stations live broadcasts of in-studio performances with some of the world’s most talented musicians, work with community organizations, and support of young musicians.
25 Estate Documents You Need To Keep In One Place
Suggestions for Your Letter of Instruction
Donor Confirmation Form
KUVO Matching Gifts Program
Many businesses in Colorado and across the country will match your donation to a 501(c)(3) non-profit, so why not see if your donation to KUVO can be matched? It’s a simple and easy process and a great way to enhance your donation.
1. Donate to KUVO online, via our app, through the mail, or over the phone.
2. Talk to your HR office to see if they have a matching gift program and ask how they process matching gift requests.
3. Fill out a matching gift form from your human resources office.
4. Complete and submit your matching gift form online, or if your employer uses paper forms, send the completed form to:
2101 Arapahoe St.
5. The KUVO Membership team will then process your matching gift form and verify your donation with your employer. Once everything is completed you should hear from your employer about the completion of your matching gift.
Please note KUVO’s EIN number is 84-0510785. You may also be eligible for a matching gift if you are retired, so make sure to ask your previous employer if this is applicable to your donation.
If you have questions, please contact the KUVO Membership team at (303) 892-6666 or email@example.com!
Have a car, truck, boat, van, RV or other unwanted vehicle that can spark a lot of memories, but not the ignition? Donate it to KUVO and get a tax-deduction!
It’s very simple!
Call the toll free number 855-980-JAZZ (5299) or fill out the web form below and we’ll take care of the rest, including pick-up at no cost to you!
Once your vehicle has been donated, you’ll be sent a receipt for your tax records, and the sale proceeds will be donated to KUVO in your name. You will also receive a one-year KUVO membership once KUVO receives the sale proceeds from your car!
Questions? To learn more, see our Vehicle Donation FAQs or call 855-980-JAZZ (5299)
Become a Member
Join the growing family of people who believe that music is essential to our community. Your donation supports the work we do, the programs you count on, and the events you enjoy.
Download the App
Download KUVO's FREE app today! The KUVO Public Radio App allows you to take KUVO's music and news with you anywhere, anytime!